Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2012, 04:09 PM   #1
jtseleie
Registered Member

Default Number of LW 10 tutorials?

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering how many of the tutorials on the site are LW 10 specific. I'm considering getting a lifetime membership because there seems to be a number of excellent tutorials on the site, however watching some of the free tutorials I noticed they were using LW7.5 and LW8. I understand that these tutorials are still applicable to later versions to a large degree, however I was wondering how many of the tutorials on the site are LW10 specific, as I'm most interested in honing my skills in this environment.

Thanks,
James
jtseleie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 12:31 PM   #2
David
Administrator

Well Lightwave 11 is now out so well be putting training out for that soon. On the site atm there are 3 lightwave 10 tutorials we try not to get to version specific here, we more try and teach a workflow that will suit all versions of lightwave the majority of the training we have is 9 / 9.6

Welcome to the site I hope you find what your looking for here.

Best of luck
David
David is offline   Reply With Quote