We, SimplyLightWave, are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers; in this policy we explain how we treat your personal information when you interact with us by purchasing our products, contacting customer support or visiting our website.
Information we collect
In order to provide our services it is necessary for us to collect some personal and non-personal information. This includes the following:
- How you access the the website - IP address, geographical location, referral source, length of your visit and number of pageviews.
- Information you provide when registering with our website - name, profile picture, e-mail address and other optional details.
- Information that you post to our forum for publication on the internet - your user name, content of messages and images.
What do we use the information for?
We use your personal information to administer and enable your use of the services available on our website, as well as personalize our website for you. This allows us to:
- Supply you with the training materials purchased through our website.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested (such as private message notifications).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications URLhere).
- Provide us with statistical information about our visitors for internal use in order to improve the services of our website.
Third Party Marketers
Here at SimplyLightWave we take your privacy seriously. We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing, nor do we share statistical data gathered from our visitors with any third party sources.
Security of your personal information
- We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website here[URL].