Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 20-07-2014, 07:50 AM   #1
leroy3rd
Lifetime Member

Default Bullet Dynamics Volume 1

I'm finally getting a chance to work through this, when I try to load up Mug_06.lwo, it's trying to find the file Mug_06_texture3.PSD, but the file wasn't included in the zip, in fact there's no texture folder in the zip for this tutorial at all. I went through and unzipped all 5 volumes, but still can't find the file.

Little help?

Thanks!
Old 27-07-2014, 07:11 AM   #2
leroy3rd
Lifetime Member

Still missing the psd, just giving this thread a bump in case the mods missed it.
Old 23-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #3
ellis
Lifetime Member

Sorry, I did indeed miss this. There's no texture files with volume 1 because the tutorial doesn't use any textures, they come with volume 3 where the shot is textured and rendered. I didn't add the mug texture file itself because he shows you how to make it in the tutorial (and the file is a massive 50 mb, also if you made your own mug the UV's will be different). But the smiley is there, so it's a quick thing to make, but I'll e-mail you the file now as well.

The files for that tutorial series combined was originally over 5 gb, which is why the files were split across and each volume only contains the files necessary to follow that specific volume.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
leroy3rd
Lifetime Member

I understand completely, thanks for the response. And for future reference, I understand the need to save space by not including massive files, all that's needed is a quick heads up so we know. :-)

Thanks,