Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Categories > Animation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 28-10-2006, 04:36 AM   #1
sayeed
Full Access Member

Default help with basic character rigging tut

when i take the character into layout and convert skelegons to bones it says 'A skelegon with 1 vertices has been found'
sayeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2006, 06:17 AM   #2
TowerFan
Full Access Member

Not sure what you're question is...

If it's "How did this happen?", then it was probably an errant mouse click. I do this once in a while too, just keep an eye on the statistics panel now and again.

If it's "How do I get rid of this?", then go into modeler, use the statistics panel and select all skelegons, hide the unselected geometry of the model. Deselect all skelegons then use the statistics panel again to select only the one-point skelegon and delete it.