Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 17-09-2006, 07:50 AM   #1
salesag
Full Access Member

Angry URGENT ISSUE - PROBLEM WITH DOWNLOAD PAGE - NO ADMIN RESPONSE!

Hello everyone,

Why am I getting this error on the download page, even after 24 hours that I have not downloaded anything?

"Sorry you have accessed this page more than 150 times today. Please try again tomorrow.
BACK 1"

IT IS NOT TRUE THAT I HAVE ACCESSED THIS PAGE MORE THAN 150 TIMES!

I spent $200 dollars purchasing these tutorials for download, and I haven't been able to download them! This is very frustrating!

The administrator of this site should respond to people who purchase the material or have some of the moderators here respond to these inquiries and/or troubleshooting.

The points are not cheap, but the lack of response makes it all worse!

Is there anyone who could help me solve this problem before I have to resort to Paypal customer service getting my money back?

Thanks,

Devon
Username: Salesag
salesag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 08:59 PM   #2
Fallenswordsman

Salesag - did you get any joy over at SimplyMaya - I saw you posted there but now your post has disappeared.
Fallenswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2006, 10:27 PM   #3
salesag
Full Access Member

Actually yes, finally from the SimplyMaya forum one of the administrators is following up on my problem.

Seems to be a bug in the system that they are trying to work out.

Hopefully it will not be long before it's fixed.

Regards,

Salesag
salesag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2006, 09:24 AM   #4
Tseng
Full Access Member

Got the same problem salesag, I replied to your other thread, didn't see this one untill now. I hope its getting fixed really soon.

It seems the problem started on Sunday, because I could download before that.
Tseng is offline   Reply With Quote