Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Competitions > Previous Challenges & Competitions Area
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-02-2003, 10:01 AM   #16
ArlenT
Registered Member

Hey Wozzyke,

Really cool idea for the theme, and I like the alien beings attacking the planet - they look like some kind of virus invading an animal cell. They're kinda creepy like the Shadows from Babylon5, very arachnid (spider) like.

- A,..
Old 12-02-2003, 03:21 PM   #17
TheEndless
Full Access Member

Nice image, but I'm confused by the lighting suggestions. It seems that it's being suggested that the galaxy in the background should be the light source, rather than an actual sun that the planet revolves around. Am I missing something here?

If there is indeed a sun (not visible in this picture), then the light source should be coming from either the right, the left, or from behind the camera, not from the far side of the planet.
TheEndless is offline   Reply With Quote