Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Competitions > Previous Challenges & Competitions Area
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 17-10-2004, 03:37 PM   #16
Zeeman
Registered Member

R u gonna have like a crack in the earth and red hot fire blazing through it with the dead coming through it, being slaved and tortured by demons???
Zeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2004, 09:39 PM   #17
colto
Registered Member

pretty much except that instead of a crack it will be a kind of face with the gateway being it's mouth (a tunnel).

colto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2004, 10:09 PM   #18
colto
Registered Member

*update*
You can barely see the skeleton hands I put on the sides something is wrong with the texturing on them. I need to decrease the light intensity I think. Should I? I have to add the wrought iron fence, demons, souls, etc. I am gonna scratch the bedroom I dea and have this instead. It will be a view of the Gateway from through a window(the camera about a foot away from the window which is large). In the reflection of the window you can see a guy staring in horror out of the window and behind him is death (Grim Reaper?). I think this idea will look much better when finished.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (129.1 KB, 89 views)

colto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2004, 10:51 AM   #19
ozwolf
Registered Member

Looks evil mate! good work and good luck with the comp
ozwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2004, 07:27 PM   #20
Zeeman
Registered Member

what the....??? that's fine looking gateway to hell Colto! U really should pull down the intensity, kind of hurts the eyes... Good luck with this one!!!
Zeeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2004, 01:22 PM   #21
ghDude
Registered Member

gateway looks very cool...
the hands are difficult to make out..maybe cause of the positioning...
ghDude is offline   Reply With Quote