Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Competitions > Previous Challenges & Competitions Area
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 22-04-2006, 04:26 PM   #1
mtmckinley
The Maya Mountain

Default Mar/Apr Final NORMAL Entries!

Post your finals here! Only final entries, please. If you'd like to comment on them, please do so at their original thread.

Final entries that are attached to the forum should be no larger than 640x480. If you'd like to post larger images, please link to them from your own hosting. Feel free to post wires, texture maps, etc and describe your entry. If you have an animation or sequence of images describing your robot's transformation, feel free to post them as well. Preferably with videos, host them elsewhere to avoid having to compress them too much to fit in an attachment. Make sure you link to any codecs that you are using if possible.

Only images posted in the final entry threads will be considered up for the final judging.

Thanks!
Old 30-04-2006, 04:03 AM   #2
sandman300
Full Access Member

Well, I think I've done enough for this one. I'm calling him Redline. I'm thinking of making a short anim with him to update my porfolio. (what I have now is old and sucks compared to what I can do now). Well, good luck to everyone and I hope to see lots of other posts here.:attn: :beer:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg final.jpg (146.3 KB, 75 views)
was never deep in anything but--Wine.
Stanza fron the Rubayiat as translated by E. Fitzgerald

Last edited by sandman300; 30-04-2006 at 05:59 AM.
Old 01-05-2006, 12:52 PM   #3
priimate
Full Access Member

Howdy All!

Well, I've pretty much ground my system into a small pile of dust on this project! This render is the only one i'll post as it takes anywhere up to about 15 mins. for my screen to refresh [I'm not even gonna attempt to render the sequence I animated yesterday!:headbang: ]. This comp's been educational [and fun] to take part in - well done and good luck to eveyone posting entries on all the forums!:beer:

Cheers! priimate.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg transformer_final.jpg (182.4 KB, 61 views)
Closed Thread