Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 25-08-2003, 05:43 PM   #1
vrshaiju
Full Access Member

Default How Can I download Free Movies with Flash get or Download Accelerator

I have a problem downloading free movies with Internet Explorer. ( Disconnecting in the middile of downloding) I am normally using Flash get to downloading zips. Unfortunatly it does n't dictect the zip file which I am clicking..

Please help
vrshaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2003, 08:08 PM   #2
Kevin

yes we have made it so these leeching aps cannot be used.

just use our own system and break the files into smaller pieces
Old 26-08-2003, 02:24 AM   #3
David
Administrator

Originally posted by Kevin
just use our own system and break the files into smaller pieces
Our system for splitting files is VIP members only, flash get wont work because the files don't actually exist in a traditional seance its a security thing more than anything else, there is one download accelerator that will work but it works by site to site transferring the file to another server then letting you download it from there, you have to pay them to use there servers in which case you might as well just give us $5 bux and use our system to split the files to download

David.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2003, 06:53 AM   #4
sod
Full Access Member

Try Mozilla (www.mozilla.org). I think that onboard download mechanism does support resuming. But I'm not realy sure. Try it.
sod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2003, 11:50 AM   #5
David
Administrator

Originally posted by sod
Try Mozilla (www.mozilla.org). I think that onboard download mechanism does support resuming. But I'm not realy sure. Try it.
It does but unfortunately it wont work here.
David is offline   Reply With Quote