Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site News & Announcements
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 27-04-2007, 08:07 AM   #1
mtmckinley
The Maya Mountain

Default Steampunk Modeling Winners!

Congrats and thank you to all who participated in the Steampunk modeling challenge! I hope everyone who did got a lot out of it and had fun. It was a great subject and everyone submitted many unique and cool ideas and projects!

I'm introducing a badge system with this challenge. While only the 1st place winner will actually receive a prize, the badges are images that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place can all use however they'd like to to show their win off! When the new site goes live, the badges will be incorporated into the forum so we can tag certain members with this distinction and it will show up in the user's profile/posts, etc!

Without further ado...

Winners!
-----------

1st Place

Jsprogg

Congrats! Send me your mailing info and a signed book will be heading your way soon!

2nd Place

3dM@niak

Excellent details and scene planning!

3rd Place

R@nSiD

Very cool implementation of the theme!

Future badges will grow to include Honorable Mentions, and also perhaps things like Forum Favorite and Mod's Picks and so on. Feel free to let me know if you have any other badge ideas for the future!

Congrats again everyone! The new challenge will go up this weekend.
mtmckinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 11:25 PM   #2
Ave
Registered Member

Congrats to the winners of the modeling challenge, and of course to everyone who took the time to enter... and even if you didnt come anywhere, thats ok, we were certainly inspired by the level of excellence... and the lightwave community will come away with the first place medal next time!!!
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 03:51 AM   #3
Wallyworld
Registered Member

.. where are the models?
I'd love to see them.

cheers

edit: ok, i see them now
Wallyworld is offline   Reply With Quote