Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 29-09-2006, 10:38 AM   #1
Tseng
Full Access Member

Angry Downloads still broken and no Admins around!

Still no change to this site, downloads still broken and no admin response at all.

How long is this going to go on!?

Sad to see, this place looked like such a promising tutorial website for Lightwave. I guess I came here at the wrong time :/

I give you 1 more week to solve this then I will do a PayPal refund claim for my money.

Regards / a very disappointed new customer
Tseng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 12:22 PM   #2
Fallenswordsman

I've posted a message to Tubby over at SimplyMaya. Hope he's reading there. I'm having the same problems myself - for the most part, some of my tutorials appear, but a huge amount that I've bought don't. And for some reason, I've gained the Stratocaster tutorial even though I've never bought it.
Fallenswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2006, 04:05 PM   #3
Tubby
A lemon tart

All 150/e-mail errors now fixed.

Missing tutorials, let me know at postukandeurope@simply3dworld.com and I`ll do my best to sort you out.

Probs down to the server going bang a few weeks back.
Old 30-09-2006, 02:05 PM   #4
Tseng
Full Access Member

That is great Tubby and I thank you for that.

However although the 150 problem is solved, now I get really slow download speeds (around 20Kb/s) only, and after a short while they just lock up and stops downloading.

Before I had at least around 200Kb/s and no lock up problems.

I am going to check further so there isn't some strange issue at my side, but I highly doubt it as I get great speed from many other sites.

As it is I still can't download anything Thanks for trying though and I hope we can see a solution soon.

By the way, just a recommendation, next time you could at least post a message at the front page about the issues, just to not get all your customers worried/angry about what's going on.

Last edited by Tseng; 01-10-2006 at 08:28 AM.
Tseng is offline   Reply With Quote