Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > LightWave Basics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 25-11-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
CraigS
Full Access Member

Default Product Shot Tutorial - Brilliant

Hi Guys,
Just a quick note to say thank you for all you work and in this instance, a big thank you to David Mitchell for his tutorials.

I purchased the product shot tutorial to see if it could help me get to grips with quite a few issues and it did exactly that. It's given me enough of an insight to help me produce a couple more images for the company I work for.

Keep up the good work, I'll be buying the Interior Scene at the beginning of December and then I'll need another tutorial - hint, hint.

Cheers

Craig
CraigS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:13 AM   #2
ellis
Lifetime Member

Hi Craig,

Thanks for a nice post. We're working on new content at the moment, so hopefully we'll come up with something in the near future that you'll find interesting as well.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote