Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Categories > Rendering, Lighting, Texturing and Effects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 21-02-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
Black Fire
Registered Member

Default RTV rendering plugin

Hi guys, I have a question. I have Newteks Video Toaster and it came with Light-Wave express. Well Express has a plugin that allows us to implement our animations into Toaster with out the render getting all messed up. But I also have the Full Ver. of light wave on my computer so I can work on stuff on mine and not the toaster PC. So heres my question, Do any of you guys know where I might find the RTV rendering plugin? I tried to pull it off the express ver. but I think it needs somthing else. I tried Flay and serching the web and I cant find anything. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks
Black Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
TomR
Registered Member

I don't know, but you can ask in the NewTek forum, I think it can be someone in the VT forum over there who know..