Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-12-2004, 09:44 PM   #1
jmolpe
Full Access Member

Unhappy HELP . . . Problem with Down Loading complete discount offer

As a new subscriber I started to try out the free Mr "Fishy Tute" modleing after purchasing points. Getting hooked I down loading each part as I finished viewing each section. After finishing part 5 I noticed it was posted a 20% discount for the complete download

Technically I've spent 9 ponits but want to buy the whole package. If I down load the rest of the rest of the parts it looks like I won't get the 20% discount since I didn't originally hit ALL? Would the credit still apply if I do so? If not how can I set it up to still get discount offered for complete down load "Fishy Tute"?

Sorry if I didn't know the ins and outs. I got so excited like a kid in a candy shop without superrvision.

Please advise the best approach to be able to still take advantage of the discount offered.

Thanks

Last edited by jmolpe; 05-12-2004 at 02:43 PM.
jmolpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 12:54 AM   #2
koots
Full Access Member

Same thing happened to me! I did not ask, like you, so i can not help. I learned to look before buying! I ended up Lownloading them all with no discount. Wanted to let you know it is a great set! and worth paying full price for. Good luck!
koots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 05:28 AM   #3
jmolpe
Full Access Member

Default % Discount can be hog wash . . . let the buyer beware :(

Thanks!
Yes it is a lesson. Waited to hear from someone in administration but no one replied

I agree with you, I down loaded the rest at no discount. Thought I'd "Chark one up for experience" . . . but still I feel like I was taken
To be fare, to a memeber, the discount should have applied after the whole set was downloaded. After all that is an insentive to buy more—wouldn't you agree?

Sorry it happend to you to. Thanks for repliying and recommending the set
Old 09-12-2004, 12:51 PM   #4
Mark
Super Moderator

Default Re: % Discount can be hog wash . . . let the buyer beware :(

Originally posted by jmolpe
Thanks!
Yes it is a lesson. Waited to hear from someone in administration but no one replied
Well, its possible that they missed the thread - after all, this is the first time I've spotted it - pm David or Kevin if you have further questions.

In the meantime, you should take a look at this thread : http://forum.simplylightwave.com/sho...light=discount should give you some insight as to how the discount works.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 02:03 PM   #5
David
Administrator

I'll look into it for you.

Yes you would normally have to use the discount system before downloading but I'll see what i can do.

David.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 02:41 PM   #6
jmolpe
Full Access Member

Thanks a Million!

I also checked out the thread. Glad the discount applies to the initial purchase. Makes it inviting to learn more for less

jmvolpe