Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Categories > Modeling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 27-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
doofus
Registered Member

Default ear reference image

hi, im new to modelling and new to this site. ive found simplylightwave to be of great help, especially the free tutorials. i have completed the basic head tutorials and have just started the ear modelling tutorial. the problem is, i cannot find the ear reference image used in the tutorial. does any1 know where i can find this image? if so it would be very much appreciated if you could link me to it :]

yours truly, a noob in need
doofus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2008, 06:45 PM   #2
Ave
Registered Member

I tried to get hold of it also, seems that philip is no longer with simply lightwave, so you may have a problem- I just did a search on the net for a similar ear and worked with that- you may also be able to do a screen grab of the image in the video
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-10-2023, 10:49 AM   #3
elixirsden
Registered Member

Hi there! Welcome to the world of 3D modeling and to this site! I'm glad to hear that Simply Lightwave has been helpful for you. When it comes to finding specific tutorial reference images, sometimes it can be a bit tricky. My suggestion would be to reach out to the community on the site or the tutorial creator directly if possible, as they might have more information on where to locate that particular ear reference image. Additionally, you can explore other academized modeling resources and forums online, where you might find similar references or tips. Keep up the great work, and happy modeling!
elixirsden is offline   Reply With Quote