Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Categories > Rendering, Lighting, Texturing and Effects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 24-05-2004, 06:51 PM   #1
pixelone
Registered Member

Default Advance light fx

The picture I uploaded to this post; is what I am inquiring about. I am trying to duplicate the wha you see in the still image. Let me explain what is going on.

The light starts out with a small burst f light rising to the surface, then it expands into a ring of light with the trailinmg light fading out slowly; the the ring of light blasts into a bright white light.

This is exactly what I am trying to do. Can anyone help me. Please I am not familiar with all the tools yet. The keframing part I get, but if someone could tell me how to start and set up the light and the explosion fx. see it in action at http://www.fantasyinterfaces.com/enc...completed.html

Please help. I love this effect and I would like to know how to it.

Ps well I thought I could add an image, but I cannot. so go to the site though..

Last edited by pixelone; 24-05-2004 at 06:55 PM.
pixelone is offline   Reply With Quote