Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 28-06-2005, 11:18 PM   #1
Johnny9ball
Super Moderator

Default My house is done!

Well the whole moveing thing is done. My first house yay. :attn:

Here is the floorplan.

http://www.silverwingdevelopment.com...llas/index.htm

Its Plan 1. Its for the mostpart a townhome small but just the right size for me and my brother. Its around 1100 square feet with a nice size backyard. Its super fun to pick out the options on a new place hardwood floors downstairs, solid granate countertops, tile in the bathrooms, and a few other nice touches. I am the first owner and its really nice to move into a brand new place you own.

I could have bought something bigger but I dident really think buying a 3-4 bedroom house for the going price of 280-300k would be withen my budget. The going prices for houses here is skyrocketing. California is driveing up our prices like mad.

Here is what the outside looks like mine would be the single car garage on the right.

http://www.silverwingdevelopment.com...el_complex.jpg

Needless to say getting this whole house thing has taken a lot of my time. Ive been around but just not as active in lightwave as I would like to be. Now things are really settled down here and I got a new fast internet carrier. I am getting projects done inside here like painting inside and working on landscapeing ect. ect. and I am planning on getting back into lightwave now that the whirlwind of getting this place has settled down. For those of you who have purchaced a house you know what I mean. Its been a stressfull and wonderfull:headbang: :attn:experiance! I would totally recommend anyone here who has been thinking about buying to start saveing now and just go for it.

I have had my eye on you all and now I can more devote my time to helping you peeps here I love so much. I see there some new wonderfull tutorials and teachers here I need to sink my teeth into (ill be sinking my teeth into the tuts not the teachers).

I also see Phillip hasent been here in a while any news on our german friend? Phillip where are you.........mabye ill send him an e-mail.

Johnny9ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
Mark
Super Moderator

Welcome back Johnny. Nice place you seem to have there - well done mate.

It's a stressful time indeed (and the stress just keeps getting worse when the mortgage rate goes up )

Still, enjoy, and know that over here in the UK, a place like that in the south of England would likely set you back at least £300,000 (that's Pounds - not Dollars), so you've got it pretty good still at least... :beer:
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2005, 01:18 AM   #3
Johnny9ball
Super Moderator

Im on a 30 year fixed 6.2% so I got no worries. :attn:

Old 30-06-2005, 07:49 AM   #4
Kevin

great news Johnny9ball! good on you and it looks great
Old 30-06-2005, 06:03 PM   #5
Johnny9ball
Super Moderator

Thanks! Whats the news on Phillip did he drop off the face of the planet or something?

Old 10-07-2005, 05:14 PM   #6
Cchristensen
Full Access Member

Phillip is working on a film until September according to his last email.

Congrats on the house. I'm in the middle of building one myself. It hasn't been much stress though. We had everything picked out beforehand so now all we do is sit back and watch them build it.
Cchristensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:57 PM   #7
Johnny9ball
Super Moderator

Oooh film nice I will have to send him an e-mail and see how its going.