Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Competitions > Previous Challenges & Competitions Area
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 14-07-2005, 08:47 PM   #1
JaXanim
Registered Member

Default July/Aug-Noob, definitely-JaXanim

Blimey! I'd forgotten about this! Thanks for the email. I've been distracted by home decorating for days now and not done any 3D work for a while. I really wonna take a shot at it!

Fear and Loathing - with Lights! Dooh, I'm really gonna have to get thinking on this. Fear and loathing - together, that's quite a lot to take in I reckon. When yer frightened are you hateful as well? If yer loathing something, are yer frightened at the same time? I dunno.

Anyway, at this stage I've got absolutely no idea how to marry these two feelings, let alone light it properly. All I can say is I'll definitely take a shot if the wife doesn't decide to redecorate the lounge!

Cheers,

JaX
JaXanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2005, 09:24 PM   #2
David
Administrator

Welcome and good luck!

David
David is offline   Reply With Quote