Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 26-07-2005, 11:19 PM   #1
geo_h
Full Access Member

Default shipping the DVDr? I have chosen Hong Kong as destination.

Hi guys,

I just purchased the DVDr on Mc Laren a tutorial by Philip (mailed to Hong Kong)

I have also received an email saying my DVDr will be shipped tm. However when I logged into my simplylightwave.com account, I received the following:

"You have 159 points on your DVDr in 1 tutorials.
Your total points cost for this DVDr will be 162 points this includes shipping and handeling to any destination.
Tutorials ordered using this service will be available for you to download."

Does this mean my DVDr will not be shipped? I thought the shipping fee was included in my DVDr order.

(I also payed for another 14 points 12 hrs ago and replied the auto-email (stating my address and phone#) to simplylightwave, does anyone know how long will it take to get my pt? )

thx a lot,
George
geo_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2005, 08:36 AM   #2
David
Administrator

Points have now been allocated normally it only takes a couple of hours. If you don't include your address.

we ship to Hong Kong and have your order for the McLarun special offer. It's been sent, the DVDr system is different from the DVD section. Which is what's causing the confusion. The system is being updated as we speak.

David
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 04:35 AM   #3
geo_h
Full Access Member

You have 163 points on your DVDr in 1 tutorials.
Your total points cost for this DVDr will be 166 points this includes shipping and handeling to any destination.

Tutorials ordered using this service will be available for you to download.

Sorry you do not have enough points to process this order [Buy Points]

hum...does that mean those who buy the DVDr version will not be able to download the files from this site?

Cause when I try to download the Mc Laren a tutorial by Philip, it will deduct my current pt...?

cheers,
George
geo_h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2005, 09:51 AM   #4
David
Administrator

http://www.simplylightwave.com/dvd/dvds.mhtml is nothing to do with the custom DVDr system.

David
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2005, 04:57 PM   #5
jer8nim8
Registered Member

Hello, I'm from Barcelona - Spain

i have a question, i buyed all first release of your 3 DVDS tutorials, and today i can see a new series of a mechbot, UV & texturing, but the question is i dont have points for this or any discount?

I interested in buy all dvds in the future, are really good DVDS, but is possible any consideration for buyers?

If possible add some points for any purchased DVD or discount in the future?

Thanks a lot, and release other DVD from Philip Meyer is a Beast Teacher!!!

Regards.
jer8nim8 is offline   Reply With Quote