Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Site Questions & Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
Edwin SI75
Full Access Member

Lightbulb couple of questions before i order

Hi all,
i pm'ed the following questions to the moderators but haven't gotten an reply. Therefore i post it here in the forums...might be more lucky.

- I want to purchase the graveyard and mclaren dvd's. Can i also dowload the parts? Or do i need to wait for the dvd's?

- Both courses come on 2 dvd's making a total of 4 dvd's. According to the buy-out page i should recieve a 5% discount but this is not the case when checking out. Any ideas what this might be?

- I would take shipping from the UK (since i'm in The Netherlands). How is shipping handled? If it's done by FedEx i also need to pay another 20% VAT...which i don't like ofcourse.

Finally, is ther a 45 point download version of the Mclaren course? I cab only see a dicounted one...still costing 81 points.
Edwin SI75 is offline   Reply With Quote