Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > Members Lounge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-12-2005, 03:26 AM   #1
colto
Registered Member

Default endorphin download

Hey guys. I discovered endorphin a few months ago and must say I loved it. It provided some pretty cool simulations for human motion. Well I kinda forgot about it for awhile because I didn't have the money to buy the full version and the LE only provided video of the animations rather than the export of them. Well I was recently assigned a physics project involving the human body and I figured endorphin would give me the ability to do my project very quickly. So I headed over to the endorphin site and download the new endorphin 2.5. I uninstalled the 2.0 I already had and installed the 2.5. But when I tried to run 2.5 it crashes everytime!:angery: So I figured oh well I will just reinstall 2.0 and I can do it with it. But 2.0 can't be found anywhere on the net! I look everywhere and just can't find it. I was wondering if someone here had downloaded it and still had the install. If someone does still have the 2.0 install please post here and I will contact you with info on how to get the file to me as it is probably too big to be emailed. Thanks guys! I just pray that someone has the file so I can get this blasted project done.

colto is offline   Reply With Quote