Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > LightWave Basics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 29-03-2004, 09:42 AM   #1
jimmysomebob
Registered Member

Default normal... but how?

I've tried and tried and tried to do one simple Normal Map but can't do it... i watched the video from here and read the Manual and still can't do it... plus the n-map shader pugin doesn't work... but it says that in the manual... can some one help me?

thaks
jeremy
jimmysomebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2004, 12:59 PM   #2
philip
Tutorial Clown

what version of LW are you on? what are your problems precisely? maybe post a screenshot?
Old 29-03-2004, 01:04 PM   #3
jimmysomebob
Registered Member

i have LW 7...i get the bump map baked but afer that it get all messed up... i just don't undestand why the video is different for the manual? plus the n-map shader pugin doesn't work... i think it's main cause the n-map shader pugin doesn't work... i think... were would be a good place to find out more on how to do it?
Old 29-03-2004, 04:30 PM   #4
philip
Tutorial Clown

the plugin was only tested with 7.5, not 7. And with 7.5c being a free upgrade, I'd strongly suggest you update anyway...

And which manual are you talking about? The LightWave manual?
Old 29-03-2004, 08:56 PM   #5
jimmysomebob
Registered Member

oh i got ya... i was talking about the n-map manual... so try to up grade then start again?