Go Back   Lightwave Community at SimplyLightwave > Lounges > LightWave Basics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 15-09-2006, 10:56 AM   #1
newvibes
Registered Member

Question Dynamics - nulls, blower, wind, saslite

Hi,
I have questions regarding the use of dynamic tools in Lightwave (currently using V.7.5).

The questions pertain to the parenting of 'nulls' to 'blowers' and 'wind' effectors in order to interactively simulate the affects of tree leaf objects and grass (created from SasLite), all blowing in the wind.

- How do I go about locating a 'blower'?

- How do I go about using the 'wind' effectors in order to interactively simulate the affects on my grass created from SasLite and for the leaves on my tree and on the ground?

SEE Image at:
http://www.bayofchaleur.com/3d

I know thats alot, but I've not been having much luck with the tutorials out there. There's a few gaps mising for me, namely those above.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks